Water Damage Restoration Services
ServiceMaster by Simmons is here to help you with water damage restoration. Remember, the longer you allow the damage to sit, the more damage you may incur.
Reasons To Use ServiceMaster by Simmons For Water Damage Restoration:
- Free Water Damage Restoration Estimates
- 24 Hr Water Damage Emergency Service
- 1-3 hour onsite arrival
- Experienced. In business since 1962.
- Minimize water damage and save money
- IICRC Certified and trained Supervisors on every job.
- We use the latest technology to find hidden moisture that can cause problems later.
- Advanced moisture detectors and thermal imaging are used.
- Insured losses welcome. We work with every Insurance Company to make the paperwork process easier for everyone involved
- Uninsured or self pay losses welcome. We still use discounted Insurance Company pricing.
ServiceMaster Water & Sewage Damage Restoration | Tips & What Not To Do!
If you’re in the midst of a disaster, ServiceMaster can help. Call 703-631-0544. In the meantime, here are some ways to mitigate the damage yourself.
What To Do If You Have Water or Sewage Damage:
1. Temperature: If damage occurs during a cool season, leave heat on; if in summer, leave air conditioner on.
2. Equipment: Use dehumidifiers if available.
3. Hard Furniture: Wipe dry and open drawers to speed drying.
4. Art and Photos: Move photos, paintings and art to a safe dry location to avoid secondary damage from condensation.
5. Drapes: lift off carpet, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
6. Upholstery: Prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
7. Books. Remove damp books from shelves and spread out to dry.
8. Do Not Wait: Call for professional help. Damage from the water and bacteria growth can begin within hours.
Important Warnings On Water Damage Repairs
-Do not use an ordinary household vacuum to remove water.
-Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or wet floors.
-Do not go into rooms with standing water if the electricity is still on.
-Do not lift tacked down carpet without professional help. Lifting the carpet incorrectly can damage it.
-Do not use fans on sewage/contaminated water until it’s been removed. It can blow airborne contaminants to unaffected areas.
For Water Damage Restoration call ServiceMaster at 703-631-0544