Mold Remediation and Removal

While mold is a natural part of our outdoor environment, its presence indoors can be disruptive to our lives. Small amounts of mold (such as commonly found around a faucet or in the shower) are generally harmless and can be cleaned with over the counter products, but larger amounts of mold (often a result of water damage that was not properly treated) can be an inconvenience and/or health risk to those around it. Allergies, asthma and infections are just some of the health problems people can experience when subjected to prolonged exposure to mold.

Mold Removal & Remediation Experts
Because mold grows rapidly, it is important to address any concerns as quickly as possible. Selecting a company with the training, knowledge and experience to properly remediate mold is critical. At ServiceMaster by Simmons, our technicians are trained in Mold Remediation and continually undergo additional training to stay current on the latest technologies and legal requirements. Celebrating our 50th year in 2012, we provide the necessary experience needed to remediate any mold concerns. When appropriate, we work together with an independent Industrial Hygienist (IH) of your choosing to ensure that your home or office is properly treated, including finding and stopping the source of the moisture.

If you suspect you have an indoor mold problem, please call us at 703-544-7264 for a free, no obligation consultation.