Fire Damage Restoration Services
Reasons to use ServiceMaster for Fire Damage Restoration:
- Free Fire Damage Restoration Estimates.
- 24 Hr Fire Damage Emergency Service.
- 1-3 hour onsite arrival.
- Experienced. In business since 1962.
- Minimize Fire Damage and save money.
- IICRC Certified and trained Supervisors on every job.
- Emergency Board-ups available.
- Packout and Storage service available.
- We use the latest technology & equipment to contain and remove soot & odor (Hepa Vacuums, Airscrubbers, Ozone, Nano Particles, etc.)
- Insured losses welcome. We work with every Insurance Company to make the paperwork process easier for everyone involved.
- Uninsured or self pay losses welcome. We still use discounted Insurance Company pricing.
ServiceMaster Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration | Tips and What Not To Do!
If you’re in the midst of a disaster, ServiceMaster can help. Call 703-544-7264. In the meantime, here are some ways to mitigate the Fire damage yourself.
What To Do If You Have Fire Or Smoke Damage:
- Oriental or area rugs: Roll up to prevent additional soiling from walking on them.
- Food: Discard open food packages. The food could be contaminated.
- Refrigerator: If electrical service is off, clean out your freezer and refrigerator. Leave the doors propped open or place charcoal in the unit.
- Clothing: Send clothing with heavy smoke damage to a qualified professional dry cleaner that specializes in smoke damage.
- Prevent Damage: Clean Formica and chrome fixtures in the kitchen and bathroom to prevent permanent tarnishing. Wipe residue from porcelain bath fixtures to prevent etching.
- Heating and Cooling System: Change the air filter on your furnace if it uses forced hot air. Tape cheesecloth over intake and outlet air registers to capture any loose soot in the air.
- Odor: If the outside temperature is above 60 degrees, air out the house to reduce smoke odor.
- Do Not Wait: Call for professional help. Smoke and soot do more damage as they sit.
Important Warnings on Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
-Do not attempt to wash any papered or flat painted walls without consulting your professional cleaner.
-Incorrect cleaning procedures could compound the soot residue problem.
-Do not attempt to clean carpets or upholstered furniture. Again, incorrect procedures could increase damage.
-Do not use electrical appliances that have been close to fire or water before having them checked. They could malfunction.
-Do not use ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet. A short circuit could result.
-Do not touch anything. Oil on your hands can permeate upholstery, walls, and woodwork, causing further damage.
For Fire Damage Restoration Service Call ServiceMaster at 703-544-7264