Carpets, Hardwoods & Upholstery
Carpet Cleaning Services
The maintenance and cleaning of your carpet is one of the easiest and quickest ways to drastically improve the overall appearance of your home or business. We have the experience and equipment to remove dirt, detergent, and moisture without leaving your carpet wet with residue, unlike other professional cleaning equipment. Our experts can assist you with basic carpet cleaning or simply remove your unsightly spots and stains, helping to restore your carpets.
Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services
Restoring your floors may be a good option without breaking the bank on expensive sanding and refinishing. Having your hardwood floors professionally cleaned is a less costly alternative. Our professionals at ServiceMaster by Simmons know your hardwood floors can look new longer through our WoodGlo™ Cleaning System which provides a protective finish against everyday damage that can occur. The key is to keep them in good shape before you have to go through the time, expense, and inconvenience of sanding and refinishing.
We can also assist in the cleaning of your upholstery and furniture. Our expert technicians use their specialty products, equipment, and methods to safely remove stains from all of your upholstery. We want to make sure your carpets, floors and upholstery are looking there best, and with our specialty cleaning and maintenance programs, they will. Our expert knowledge of the proper care techniques and regimens for a variety of surfaces will insure that your home or facility will be cleaned safely and thoroughly.
Below is a list of some of the reasons to use ServiceMaster:
- Free Carpet, Upholstery, and Floor Cleaning Estimates
- We Guarantee our prices. No hidden charges.
- Experienced. In business since 1962.
- IICRC Certified and trained Supervisors on every job.
- We use green products. Products that are designed and produced with our safety and environment in mind while still providing exceptional cleaning results.
- Powerful Truckmount units used for Residential Cleaning. Part of the process is to pre-spray the cleaner on and then rinse with plain hot water leaving your carpet cleaner and residue free.
- We are not a Janitorial Company. We specialize in the professional heavy duty cleaning services most Janitorial companies don’t provide.
Tips to maintain your Carpets, Hardwood floors, and Upholstery:
- Vacuum Regularly: Vacuum carpets at least once a week, since 80% of dirt in carpets is loose dirt that should be removed quickly before it becomes absorbed by the fibers and acts like sandpaper to wear fibers down.
- Dust your Floor: Use a damp dust mop once a week to remove fine dirt and sand from hard floors. These small particles get ground in to hard surfaces and can cause damage.
- Respond to Spots Immediately: Spot clean spills on carpet and upholstery as soon as they occur. Once a spill dries it can set and become a permanent stain. Use a soft white cloth with a small amount of mild detergent.
- Wood Floors: To clean polyurethane wood floors use 1 part white vinegar to 9 parts water. It’s a good natural cleaner that will not leave residue. Do not use oil soaps on polyurethane wood floors, they leave a residue that is difficult to remove.
- Ceramic Floors: Some people don’t like us to say this, but we don’t recommend using a grout sealer on ceramic floors. You are putting a softer finish (sealer) on a hard surface (grout). Overtime dirt gets embedded in the softer sealer and will not come out even with professional cleaning. If no sealer is put on the grout, you can remove the dirt from the grout with cleaning.
We also do services for commercial carpet cleaning. Please call for Professional ServiceMaster Carpet Cleaning services at, 703-631-0261!